Blogging tips

jueves, 1 de enero de 2015

MY FAVORITE OUTFITS OF THE YEAR - 2014 EDITION



Hi Cuties!

Happy New Year! I hope your 2014 was fantastic and that your 2015 is even better. My 2014 was great, I started my second year living in New York City and I started MOTEL CHANEL. First of all, I'm sorry. I had a awesome New Years Eve special, wearing a stunning dress, but the day before yesterday I got the flu and I've been sick ever since. But don't worry, I'll post the NYE dress post on Saturday!! Here, I'm showing you my five FAVORITE LOOKS of each month that Motel Chanel has been active (September, October, November and December), a total of 20 outfits. Also, underneath the five outfits of each month I give you the links to each post in order of appearance on this special, from left to right.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Feliz Año Nuevo! Espero que vuestro 2014 haya sido fantástico y que vuestro 2015 sea aún mejor. Mi 2014 ha sido genial, empecé my segundo año viviendo en Nueva York y abrí MOTEL CHANEL. Antes de todo, lo siento! Tenia un increíble post especial de la Noche de Fin de Año preparado, llevando un espectacular vestido. Pero, desgraciadamente, antes de ayer cogí la gripe y aún estoy malita. Pero no os preocupéis, colgaré el post de Fin de Año con el vestido el Sábado!! En este post, os muestro cinco de mis LOOKS FAVORITOS de cada mes que Motel Chanel ha estro activo (Septiembre, Octubre, Noviembre y Diciembre), un total de 20 outfits. Además, debajo de los cinco looks por mes, os he dejado los links de cada uno de los post en orden of aparición en este especial, de izquierda a derecha.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.


SEPTEMBER






                                  

Here are all the links to the posts, in order of appearance :



OCTOBER














             Here are all the links to the posts, in order of appearance:



NOVEMBER












Here are all the links to the posts, in order of appearance:



DECEMBER











Here are all the links to the posts, in rider of appearance:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario