Blogging tips

jueves, 6 de noviembre de 2014

FLORAL DRESS AND PARKA



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a very fall-ish look! Right now we are experiencing quite a weird weather here in New York: it's kind of cold but somedays it's warm... And it's driving me crazy! anyways, I created a look for those days that it's warm but it's fall at the same time, so it could get from a regular, warmish temperature to Alaska kind of cold within minutes. I used this long-sleeve floral dress because I think that it's very cute and also to give a pop of color to the look (As I don't usually wear a lot of colors in the same outfit.) Then, I decided to wear one of my favorite pair of leather booties because they are very simple and go with everything. To pair with the black booties and because I was having a major "Bad Hair Day" the day I took these pictures, I chose to wear this big black hat. To give it the fall-ish touch to the outfit and to keep me warm in case we suffer another "Ice Age" soon, I decided to wear this super warm parka. 
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look muy otoñal! Ahora mismo estamos experimentando un tiempo un poco extraño, aquí en Nueva York: Hace un poco de frío pero después hay días que hace bastante calor... Y me esta volviendo loca! Por eso, he creado un look para esos días calurosos de otoño en los que la temperatura puede pasar de una temperatura normal, tirando a caliente a un frío del estilo de los de Alaska en question de minutos. He escogido este vestido de estampado floral de manga larga ya que es muy bonito y le da un toque de color al outfit (Además de que yo no suelo llevar muchos colores en el mismo outfit.) Me he decidido por mi par de botines de cuero favoritos ya que son muy simples y quedan bien con todo. Para combinar con los botines negros y porque ese día me había quedado el pelo horrible, escogí llevar este gran sombrero negro. Para darle un toque otoñal al outfit y en caso de que sufriéramos otra "Edad de Hielo" pronto, he decidido llevar set parka que abriga mucho y es super calentita.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Dress / Vestido: Lulu's
Parka / Parka: Abercrombie & Fitch
Shoes / Zapatos: Sam Edelman
Hat / Sombrero: American Apparel






















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario