Blogging tips

sábado, 29 de noviembre de 2014

FOOD TEE AND ROLLER SKATES



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a very special look! I LOVE Coney Island, so I thought that it would be very fun to style a look based on Coney Island. Although I didn't take the pictures there, (I'm too lazy) everything in this look revolves around the vibe that Coney Island projects. I chose this amazing food T-shirt because... Junk Food!! Then I chose this skirt because it combines with the rollers, in blackened and it's very flattering. Obviously, instead of regular shoes, I chose this roller skates because it gives a very playful touch to the look, and it captures the essence of Coney Island perfectly. I made this fun necklace with text and sand inside a tiny jar.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look muy especial! ADORO Coney Island, así que he pensado que sería muy divertido crear un look basado en Coney Island. Aunque las fotos no son en Coney Island, (soy demasiado vaga) todo en este look esta relacionado con el rollo de Coney. He elegido esta camiseta superchula porque... Comida Basura!! Además, he elegido esta falda ya que combina con los patines, en color negro y sienta muy bien. Obviamente, no he elegido zapatos normales, sino que he elegido estos patines, ya que le dan un toque muy juguetón al look, y captura la esencia de Coney Island perfectamente. Yo misma he hecho este colgante con un pergamino y arena dentro de una botellita.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

T-Shirt / Camiseta: Sheinside
Skirt / Falda: Pinko (Old)
Rollers / Patines: Viladomat Andorra (Old)
Necklace / Colgante: DIY hand-made
Bracelets / Pulseras: Gift / Regalo










 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario