Blogging tips

martes, 6 de enero de 2015

BURGUNDY SILK DRESS WITH OPENINGS AND BLACK CARDIGAN



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a very chic look! First of all, I want to apologize for not posting the pictures with the gray dress that I promised but I was very sick and unable to take pictures, and then I had to fly. I'm back in New York, and this is my first post since I came back. I love this look, and I will definitely be wearing this dress and outfit a lot. I'm just very obsessed with the dress, because it's simply perfect: it's long, it's burgundy, and it has overtures on the legs and on the back. Also, one of my favorite parts is the fact that the part of the torso is translucent but they put some flowers strategically to cover the parts that need to be covered. Is sexy in the perfect measure. It's a very elegant dress that could be worn in several different ways, but instead of making it look even more elegant, I chose to make it chic and that could be worn on the street on a regular day. That's why I paired it with the black hat, black booties and black cardigan. As for the accessories, I only used this golden elephant necklace. All of the accessories are very simple and minimalistic and only in one color (either black or golden) because the important piece of this outfit is the dress and it deserves all of the attention.
Hope you like it!

Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look muy chic! Antes de todo, quiero pedir-os perdón por no publicar las fotos con el vestido gris que os prometí, pero estaba muy mala y no podía hacer-me las fotos y luego tuve que coger un vuelo, así que no tuve tiempo. Estoy de vuelta en Nueva York, y este es el primer post que publico desde que volví. Me encanta este look, definitivamente, lo voy a llevar mucho en diferentes ocasiones. Estoy obsesionada con este vestido, porque es simplemente perfecto: es burgundy, es largo y tiene oberturas en las piernas y espalda y trasparencias en el escote con unas flores cubriendo lo que debe de ser cubierto. Es sexy, pero sin llegar a ser vasto. Es un vestido muy elegante que puede ser lavado de muchas formas, pero yo he elegido no llevar-lo demasiado elegante, sonó que he querido llevar-lo de una forma más chic, ya que así podría ser llevado en la calle cualquier día normal. Por esta razón, he escogido el sombrero negro, los botines negros y el cardigan negro. Para los accesorios, he escogido un colgante dorado de elefante. Todos los accesorios son muy simples y minimalistas en un solo color (o negro o dorado) yq que la pieza importante del look es el vestido y merece toda la atención.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Dress / Vestido: Nasty Gal
Shoes / Zapatos: Sam Edelman
Hat / Sombrero: American Apparel
Cardigan / Chaqueta: Mango (Old)
Necklace / Colgante: Topshop




















Photographer: Eugenia Martínez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario