Blogging tips

jueves, 8 de enero de 2015

SUPER WARM COAT AND RAIN BOOTS



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you the most warm and winter inspired look that I could create! As you guys know, I recently went back to Andorra to celebrate the Holidays and I almost froze to death (well maybe I'm a little bit over-reacting). But anyways, it was extremely cold, so my father gave me this coat for Christmas. I chose the color white because I don't have enough white clothing and because it looks amazing. I paired the coat with black pants, black rain boots (as, soon it will start raining like crazy in New York) and some rings. This is a perfect look to survive all the weather inclemency (cold, snow and rain) of this season.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro el look mas calentito y mas invernal que he podido crear! Como ya sabes, recientemente me fui a Andorra a pasar las fiestas y casi me congelo y muero (bueno, quizás estoy exagerando un poco). De todas formas, hacía mucho mucho frío, así que mi padre me regaló este abrigo por Navidad. Lo elegí en color blanco ya que no tengo mucha ropa de este color y queda muy bien para este tipo de abrigo. Lo he combinado con pantalones negros, botas de agua negras (ya que, muy prontito va empezar a llover como loco en Nueva York) y unos cuantos anillos. Éste es un look perfecto para sobrevivir a todas las inclemencias del tiempo (frío, nieve y lluvia) de esta estación.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Coat / Abrigo: Napapijri
Pants / Pantalones: Zara
Shoes / Zapatos: Hunter
Set of simple rings / Set de anillos simples: Forever21
Ring with stone / Anillo con piedra: American Eagle Outfitters
Ring with blue heart / Anillo con corazón azul: Brandy Melville

















Photographer: Eugenia Martínez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario