Blogging tips

domingo, 9 de noviembre de 2014

NIKES AND HEADPHONES



Hi Cuties!
Today I'm showing you a very casual, sport-ish look! That day I wanted to be very comfy, so I put on my black pants, a cute sweater and my Nike sneakers. To spice up the look, I chose to wear this headphones, kind of as a joke because the bulldog on my sweater has headphones on. I chose to wear this black leather jacket because it's chilly outside and this sweater is not very warm. Also, I wanted to tell you that while I was on line to buy tickets for a Broadway show at TKTS, a man asked to take a picture of my sweater because he liked it so much. So, I'm a stranger's Instagram y'all!
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look muy casual con un toque deportivo! Hoy quería estar muy cómoda, así que me puse mis pantalones negros favoritos, un jersey muy mono y mis zapatillas Nike. Para dar-le un toque interesante al outfit, elegí llevar estos auriculares, como una broma, ya que el bulldog de mi jersey también lleva auriculares. Elegí llevar esta chaqueta ya que furia ya hace frío y este jersey no es demasiado calentito. Además, os quería contar que mientras estaba en la cola para comprar tíquets para un show de Broadway en TKTS, un hombre me pidió si podia hacer una foto de mi jersey, ya que le gustaba mucho. Así que, estoy en el Instagram de un extraño!
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Sweater / Jersey: Abercrombie & Fitch
Pants / Pantalones: Zara
Jacket / Chaqueta: Stradivarius
Shoes / Zapatos: Nike
Headphones / Auriculares: Beats by Dr. Dre
















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario