Blogging tips

martes, 21 de octubre de 2014

FAUX-FUR COAT AND BLACK HAT



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a very boho, glam look! It's a weird combination, boho and glam at the same time but the overall look is bohemian and the jacket gives it a very glam touch. This season I'm falling more and more in love with big mono color hats and faux-fur clothing items. I styled this look a couple of weeks ago when I saw this beige faux-fur coat in the River Island website but had to wait to shoot it and post it because I ordered the hat and it didn't arrive until yesterday. I bought this amazing booties the other day because I had been thinking of getting a pair like this and finally decided when I saw this cuties, which are really simple and basic but completely indispensable. The accessories (necklace, bracelet, ring and earrings) contribute to the boho side of the look and combine, in black and silver between them and with the booties and pants.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look muy bohemio y glam! Es una combinación muy extraña, bohemio y glam al mismo tiempo, pero el look en general es bohemio i el abrigo de pelo falso le da un toque muy glam. Esta temporada me encantan los sombreros grandes y monocromáticos (de un solo color) y las prendas de ropa con pelo falso. Creé este look hace un par de semanas, en cuanto me enamoré de este abrigo de pelo falso beige en la pagina web de River Island, pero no pude hacer fotos y por tanto publicarlo hasta ahora, ya que me acaba de llegar el sombrero. Me compré estos botines el otro día ya que había estado pensando en comprarme unos similares y al final me decidí por estos, una botines de cuero negro siempre son fondo de armario. Los complementos (collar, pulsera, anillos y pendientes) contribuyen a la faceta bohemia del look y combinan entre elloss, a la par que con los pantalones y los botines.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Top / Top: Urban Outfitters
Pants / Pantalones: Zara
Coat / Abrigo: River Island
Shoes / Zapatos: Sam Edelman
Hat / Sombrero: American Apparel
Necklace / Collar: Free People
Bracelet / Pulsera: Free People
Earrings / Pendientes: Free People
Ring / Anillo: Urban Outfitters


















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario