Blogging tips

jueves, 2 de octubre de 2014

YELLOW CROP SWEATER



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a very hipster-ish, chic look! I went shopping the other day and I completely fell in love with this black Zara skirt. As the skirt is high-waisted, I chose this yellow crop sweater, which creates a completely different look, and is the star piece of the outfit, as yellow gets all the attention. I chose these shoes because I'm in love with moccasins (you already know it) and the glitter gives the look a special touch. For the handbag, this awesome black burberry bag with golden studs (The love of my life) and as for accessories, I chose this daisy earrings to give the outfit a sweet, cute touch and make it less aggressive. As for the body-chain, when I styled this look I felt like I needed one but I didn't have it, so I used one of my necklaces and tied ir around my waist. 
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look bastante hipster y chic! Fui de compras el otro día y me enamoré completamente de esta falda negra de Zara. Como la falda es de tiro alto, escogí este jersey corto amarillo, el cual crea un look completamente diferente y se convierte en la pieza estrella del outfit, ya que el color amarillo reclama mucha atención. He elegido estos zapatos porque los mocasines me encantan (como ya sabéis) y ya que la purpurina le da un toque muy especial al look. Para el bolso, he elegido este fantástico bolso negro de Burberry con tachuelas doradas (El amor de mi vida) y para los accesorios, estos pendientes de margaritas (la flor), que le dan un toque dulce y mono al look. Para la cadena corporal, cuando estaba decidiendo que ponerme, no tenia ninguna cadena corporal y decidí usar uno de mis collares y atarlo alrededor de la cintura.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Crop Sweater / Jersey Corto: Topshop
Skirt / Falda: Zara
Shoes / Zapatos: Urban Outfitters
Handbag / Bolso: Burberry
Earrings / Pendientes: Tobi
Body-chain / Cadena de cuerpo: Aldo

















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario