Blogging tips

domingo, 26 de octubre de 2014

BAND T-SHIRT AND JEANS


Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a very casual look! As you guys now, I LOOOVE rock music and my favorite band is Guns N' Roses so I wanted to create a look with this t-shirt. This t-shirt has appeared in a previous look (Here) so I wanted to show you a totally different outfit. For today's look, I chose to wear this t-shirt with a pair of dark skinny jeans, floral booties and my most rocky purse. On the other post, I use the same combination of t-shirt and purse because I really like them together; the golden studs and the guns seem to like each other.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look muy casual! Como ya sabéis, ADORO la música rock y my banda favorita son los Guns N' Roses  así que quería crear un look con esta camiseta. Esta camiseta ya ha aparecido en el blog, en un post previo (Aquí) así que quería enseñaros un outfit totalmente diferente. Para el post de hoy, elegí combinar esta camiseta con un simple par de tejanos pitillos oscuros, unos botines con motivos florales y mi bolso mas rockero. En el otro post, también usé esta misma combinación de camiseta y bolso ya que me gusta mucho como quedan juntos; las tachuelas doradas y las pistolas parecen gustarse entre ellas.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona

T-Shirt / Camiseta: Pull & Bear
Jeans / Tejanos: Guess
Shoes / Zapatos: Steve Maden
Handbag / Bolso: Burberry
Earrings / Pendientes: Gift / Regalo
White heart necklace / Collar con corazón blanco: Swarovski
Silver heart necklace / Collar con collar plateado: Tiffany & Co.


















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario