Blogging tips

jueves, 12 de marzo de 2015

SWEATER WITH CUT-OUTS, JEANS AND WHITE SNEAKERS



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a casual look! You guys know that I'm OBSESSED with white sneakers, so I added them to this look. I've had the sweater for a while and I wanted to show it to you. I love it: the color, the texture, the cut-outs on the shoulders... it's so cute! I'm wearing a pair of skinny jeans, white platform sneakers, a brown and green handbag, a half-moon golden necklace and green and gold earrings.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look casual! Como ya sabéis, estoy OBSESIONADA con las zapatillas blancas, así que las he añadido a este look. Tengo este jersey desde hace un tiempo y quería que lo vierais. Me encanta: el color, la textura, las oberturas en los hombros... es tan mono! Llevo puestos unos tejanos ajustados, zapatillas blancas con plataforma, un bolso marrón y verde, un collar dorado de una media luna y unos pendientes dorados y verdes. 
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Sweater / Jersey: TOBI
Jeans / Tejanos: Guess
Shoes / Zapatos: Asos
Handbag / Bolso: Asos
Necklace / Colgante: Urban Outfitters
Earrings / Pendientes: Free People





















Photographer: Eugenia Martinez.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario