Blogging tips

jueves, 5 de marzo de 2015

NAVY COAT AND WHITE SCARF



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a casual, wintery look! Winter is still not over in NYC and I created this look to show that, although I hate winter I am going to miss it (as it allows me to wear cute coats and maxi scarfs). I'm wearing a total black look (black pants, black t-shirt and black matte moccasins) and over it I'm wearing this oversized, navy coat and this white maxi scarf. I paired it with this black and silver, mini Michael Kors. I love that this look only involves three colors (black, navy and white), and it's super simple, although it looks very good. I just love this look because of its simplicity, coziness, and cuteness.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look casual e invernal! El invierno aún no se ha acabado en NYC y yo he creado este look para mostrar que, aunque, odio el invierno, lo voy a echar de menos (ya que puedo llevar abrigos monos y bufandas maxi). Llevo puesto un look total black (pantalones negros, camiseta negra, y mocasines negros) y encima, llevo este abrigo oversized (grande) de color azul marino y esta bufanda maxi de color blanco. He combinado este outfit con un mini bolso de Michael Kors en colores negro y plateado. Me encanta que este look solo tienes tres colores (negro, azul marino y blanco), y es super simple, aunque queda muy bien. Adoro este outfit por su simplicidad, que es muy calentito y muy mono.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Abrigo / Coat: Zara
T-Shirt / Camiseta: H&M
Pants / Pantalones: Zara
Shoes / Zapatos: Wanted Shoes
Scarf / Bufanda: Zara
Handbag / Bolso: Michael Kors



















Photographer: Eugenia Martínez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario