Blogging tips

jueves, 19 de marzo de 2015

BLACK DRESS AND BLUE SWEATER OVER IT



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a cute look perfect for Spring! I'm so excited for Spring, I love it, and so I'm starting to create looks for Spring. As you guys know, I love the color black, and this would be a total black look if I hadn't used the sweater. I started with the black dress and black knee-heights and then added the matte moccasins, the handbag (black and silver) and the silver earrings. Then I realized that I was only wearing black items, and although I like it a lot, I needed a soft color to transmit a Spring vibe; and so I added the pastel blue sweater. This outfit could be worn with or without the sweater, or even with the sweater tied around the hips.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look muy mono perfecto para la Primavera! Me encanta la Primavera, y, por eso, estoy empezando a crear looks adaptados a la Primavera. como ya sabéis, adoro el color negro, y este seria un total look en negro si no hubiera usado el jersey. Empecé con el vestido negro y los calcetines altos también negros, luego le añadí los mocasines negros mates, el bolso (negro y plateado) y los pendientes plateados. Luego, me di cuenta de que solo llevaba artículos de ropa de color negro, y, aunque me gusta mucho, necesitaba un color suave para transmitir el feeling the la Primavera, así que le añadí el jersey de color azul pastel. Este outfit se podría llevar con o sin el jersey, o con el jersey atado alrededor de la cintura. 
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Dress / Vestido: Topshop
Sweater / Jersey: Topshop (Old)
Shoes / Zapatos: Wanted Shoes
Handbag / Bolso: Michael Kors
Knee-Socks / Calcetines Altos: Urban Outfitters
Earrings / Pendientes: Tous



















Photographer: Eugenia Martínez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario