Blogging tips

domingo, 8 de marzo de 2015

BLACK LOOK, RHCP TEE AND PLAID CAPE



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you rock/boho look! As you guys know, I love capes, So I styled this look using the cape as the base. I'm wearing black leggings, a gray-ish Red Hot Chili Peppers (one of my favorite bands) T-shirt, a leather jacket over it, the plan cape over the leather jacket, black moccasins, black handbag and black hat. This is a layered look with three layers: T-shirt, jacket and cape. I adore this look because it's super comfy, warm and cute. This look is very rock, which is a style that represents me pretty well. I would honestly wear this look anyway that doesn't require a formal etiquette, because I'm in LOVE with this outfit.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look rock/bohemio! Como ya sabéis, me encantan las capas, así que he creado este look usando la capa como base. Llevo puestos unos leggings negros una camiseta grisácea de Red Hot Chili Peppers ( una de mis bandas favoritas), una chaqueta de cuero negra encima, una capa de cuadros en rojo y negro encima de la chaqueta, mocasines negros, bolso negro y sombrero negro. Este es un look a capas o layered con tres capas: camiseta, chaqueta y capa. Adoro este look porque es muy cómodo, calentito y mono. Este look es muy rock, lo que me representa bastante bien. Honestamente, llevaría este look a cualquier parte que no requiera una etiqueta formal. 
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Cape / Capa: Nasty Gal
Leather Jacket / Chaqueta de Cuero: Topshop
T-Shirt / Camiseta: Red Hot Chili Peppers Merchandise
Leggings / Leggings: Nasty Gal
Handbag / Bolso: Aldo
Shoes / Zapatos: Aldo
Hat / Sombrero: Zara

























Photographer: Eugenia Martinez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario