Blogging tips

martes, 14 de abril de 2015

BLACK FITTED DRESS, BLACK SHOES AND GOLDEN RINGS



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you my last look in California! I wanted to wear something kinda chic/formal but without losing the informal/beach-inspired kinda vibe, so I ame up with this look. I like this outfit because it's very versatile, you could wear in New York City (city environment) or in Santa Monica (beach environment). I'm wearing a midi, fitted dress, black leather booties, sunglasses, a gold and black necklace and golden rings. I love that this dress is extremely flattering and informal but at the same time chic.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro mi ultimo look en California! Quería llevar algo un poco chic/formal pero sin perder el toque informal/playero, así que creé este look. Me encanta este outfit ya que es muy versátil, podrías llevarlo tanto en Nueva York (con un entorno más de ciudad) como en Santa Monica (un entorno de vacaciones y playero). Llevo puesto un vestido midi ajustado, botines de cuero negro, gafas de sol, un collar negro y dorado, y anillos dorados. Me encanta que este vestido es muy favorecedor e informal, pero al mismo tiempo chic.  
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Dress / Vestido: Urban Outfitters
Shoes / Zapatos: Sam Edelman
Rings / Anillos: Madewell
Necklace / Collar: Madewell
Sunglasses / Gafas de Sol: Nasty Gal





















Photographer: Jakob Leth (AKA My Amazing Boyfriend who is super patient when taking pictures of me)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario