Blogging tips

martes, 7 de abril de 2015

DRESS, HAT AND SUNGLASSES FOR A DAY IN L.A



Hi Cuties!

Today I show you the look that I wore in L.A.!! I'm in California, as you guys now, and yesterday we went to visit Los Angeles. Besides visiting the Chinese theater and The Walk of Fame, we went to Rodeo Drive (where this pictures where taken) and to Melrose. I'm wearing a stripped dress with black leather booties, a hat (because it's extremely sunny), a pair of round sunglasses (which I bought 10 minutes before taking the pictures, and a denim backpack with patches (which I'm in love with).
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro el look que llevé en L.A.! Estoy en California, como ya sabéis, y ayer fuimos a Los Angeles. Aparte de ver el Teatro Chino y el Paseo de la Fama, fuimos a Rodeo Drive (donde hicimos las fotos), y a Melrose. Llevo puesto un vestido de rayas, unos botines de cuero negros, un sombrero (ya que esta muy soleado), un par de gafas redondas (que compré 10 minutos antes de hacer las fotos), y una mochila de tela tejana con parches (que la adoro).
Hope you like it!

XOXO,
Ona.

Dress / Vestido: Urban Outfitters
Shoes / Zapatos: Sam Edelman
Sunglasses / Gafas de Sol: Rayban
Hat / Sombrero: Urban Outfitters
Backpack / Mochila: Nasty Gal























Photographer: Jakob Leth (AKA my amazing boyfriend/photographer during my California adventure)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario