Blogging tips

sábado, 11 de abril de 2015

MY LITTLE PONY GOES TO THE SANTA MONICA PIER



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a very Pop look! This is one of my favorite looks of the trip, because it's very colorful and it goes with the Pop style of the Pier. I'm wearing vintage style, high-waisted black shorts, a crop top with the images of My Little Pony (which is adorable and super POP), my Nike sneakers, and my Shady As F*uck sunglasses. I love that this look is extremely colorful, but on the pants I like to keep it simple, because if I would have used colors on my pants, it would be too much. As you can see, we went to the Santa Monica Pier, which is very cool and we took the pictures there.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look muy Pop! Este es uno de mis looks favoritos del viaje, ya que es muy colorido y pega con el estilo Pop de el muelle. Llevo puestos unos shorts de cintura alta de estilo vintage de color negro, un crop top con un estampado de Mi Little Pony (que es adorable y super POP), mis zapatillas Nike, y mis Shady As F*ck gafas de sol. Me encanta que este look es muy colorido, pero en los pantalones me gusta que sean simples, ya que si fueran de colores seria demasiado. Como podéis ver en las fotos, ese día fuimos al muelle de Santa Monica (Santa Monica Pier), que es muy guay y tiene un estilo muy Vintage Pop.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Top / Top: Sheinside
Shorts / Shorts: American Apparel
Shoes / Zapatos: Nike
Sunglasses / Gafas de Sol: Nasty Gal



















Photographer: Jakob Leth (AKA Amazing boyfriends / Pony Lover (well, that might not be true))

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario