Blogging tips

sábado, 14 de febrero de 2015

PARTY NAVY DRESS WITH LACE SLEEVES



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you an elegant dress! I bout this dress a while ago, but I've been waiting to take pictures with it. Lately, I've been obsessing over dresses with overtures or transparencies, so this dress is perfect for me. It is long, but it has an overture on the left side so it's elegant but sexy at the same time. I love the back of the dress, it's definitely my favorite part. I paired it with nude pumps, because they literally go with everything; my favorite pair of pearl earrings and my Tiffany's necklace. Oh, by the way, you should pay close attention to the blog, because I'll change scenes soon. I'm traveling tomorrow. Where am I traveling? You'll know soon.
Hope you like it!

Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look elegante! Compré este vestido hace un tiempo, pero he estado esperando a hacer una sesión con el vestido. Ultimamente, estoy obsesionada con vestidos con oberturas i/o transparencias, así que este vestido es perfecto para mi. Es largo, pero tiene una obertura en la parte izquierda, así que es elegante y sexy al mismo tiempo. Me encanta la parte de la espalda del vestido, es mi parte favorita. He combinado este vestido con pumps de color nude, ya que pegan con todo; mis pendientes de perlas favoritos y mi collar de Tyffany's. Oh, por cierto, debéis estar atentos al blog, ya que pronto voy a tener un cambio de fondos, ya que mañana viajo. El rumbo? Ya os lo diré.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Dress / Vestido: Sheinside
Shoes / Zapatos: Cole Haan
Necklace / Colgante: Tiffany & Co.
Earrings / Pendientes: Gift / Regalo

















Photographer: Eugenia Martínez.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario