Blogging tips

martes, 24 de febrero de 2015

MILK BAG AND NAVY COAT



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm bringing you a warm casual outfit! I got back from my cruise and now I'm home, in New York City. It's freezing here, so I had to let go of my shorts and my flip-flops and go back to my sweaters and coats. I styled this outfit so I wouldn't die on the street, frozen to death. I'm wearing my embroidered pants; a gray V-line sweater; a navy, short coat; black mountain boots with a hot pink interior; a white beanie; and my new, milk bag. I got the bag online and when I saw it I immediately fell in love with it. It's so cute, quirky, special, and fun!
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un outfit casual y calentito! He vuelto del crucero y ahora ya estoy en casa, en Nueva York. Hace muchísimo frío aquí, así que he tenido que olvidar mis shorts y mis chanclas y sacar del armario mis jerseys y abrigos. He creado este look para no morir congelada en la calle. Llevo mis pantalones florales; un jersey gris con escote de V; un abrigo corto de color azul oscuro; botas de montaña negras; un gorrito blanco; y my nuevo bolso de cartón de leche. Compré este bolso en internet y cuando lo vi me enamoré de el. Es muy mono, rarito, especial, y divertido! 
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Sweater / Jersey: Zadig & Voltaire
Pants / Pantalones: Abercrombie & Fitch
Coat / Abrigo: Abercrombie & Fitch
Shoes / Zapatos: Columbia Sportswear
Beanie / Gorrito: Seventeen Pollyana
Bag / Bolso: Romwe























Photographer: Felix Vicente Solà.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario