Blogging tips

domingo, 8 de febrero de 2015

MINIMALIST LOOK WITH BLACK LONG DRESS



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you an elegant look! I absolutely love this dress, which I bought a year ago at Zara, in Andorra. I've worn this outfit in several occasions, and my favorite is when I went to Sleep No More, an immersive theater piece in NYC. I wanted to create an elegant look but always being loyal to my own style, so instead of wearing heels I decided to wear this black booties. I love the way that this dress makes your body look, it's very flattering. 
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look elegante! Adoro este vestido, el cual compré hace un año en un Zara de Andorra. He llevado este look exacto en diversas ocasiones, y mi favorita es cuando lo llevé a Sleep No More, una piece de teatro inmersivo en NYC. Quería crear un look elegante pero siempre siendo leal a mi estilo propio, así que en vez de llevar tacones, decidí llevar estos botines negros. Me encanta como queda este vestido, te hace parecer más esbelta.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Dress / Vestido: Zara 
Shoes / Zapatos: Urban Outfitters
Earrings / Pendientes: Free People
Necklace / Colgante: Gift / Regalo




















Photographer: Eugenia Martínez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario