Blogging tips

jueves, 15 de octubre de 2015

CHIC OUTFIT WITH ALICE + OLIVIA



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a chic outfit! I really really really LOVE this outfit. When I saw the top hanging from a rack of clothes at the Alice + Olivia section at Bloomingdales I fell in love with it and I imagined this outfit. Then, I bought the pants to complete the outfit and I added the black pumps, the black Michael Kors bag, and the pearl earrings. 
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un outfit chic! ME ENCANTA este outfit. Cuando vi este top colgando de una percha en la sección de Alice + Olivia en Bloomingdales me enamoré de el y imediatamente pensé en este outfit. Luego compré los pantalones por internet para completar el look y le añadí los tacones negros, el bolso de Michael Kors negro y los pendientes de perlas. 
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Top: Alice + Olivia
Pants / Pantalones: Nasty Gal
Shoes / Zapatos: Asos
Bag / Bolso: Michael Kors
Earrings / Pendientes: Present / Regalo
























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario