Blogging tips

martes, 20 de octubre de 2015

STRIPES, JEANS & YELLOW CHANEL



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a casual simple outfit! I just shot a bunch of outfits for you guys, and I love them. I can't wait for you to see them. I'm wearing a stripped shirt, ripped skinny jeans, white sneakers, my baby hello Chanel bag, and golden earrings. Also, as I'm wearing my Chanel bag I want  to tell you something. I hate knock-offs! I truly think that if you want something expensive you can save and invest on the desired piece or decide that it's not the right time to invest in said piece. I just don't think that knock-offs are fair for the designer of the original piece, because it uses the design  of an expensive item and recreates it without paying the original designer and sells it cheap. Please don't buy a knock-off, wait and buy the original or don't buy it. Also, for those people who think that you can't tell the difference between the real piece and the fake one: "You can tell. You can always tell".
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look simple y casual! Acabo de hacer fotos de muchos outfits para vosotros, y me encantan. No puedo esperar a que los veáis. Llevo puesta una camisa de rallas, unos pantalones tejanos ajustados, unas zapatillas blancas, mi adorado bolso Chanel de color amarillo, y pendientes dorados. Además, como llevo puesto mi bolso de Chanel, quiero aprovechar y deciros una cosa. Odio las falsificaciones! Realmente creo que si quieres comprarte algo caro, puedes ahorrar e invertir en la pieza deseada o decidir que no es el momento adecuado para invertir en esa pieza. Creo que las falsificaciones no son justas para los diseñadores de la pieza original, ya que usa su diseño. lo recrea sin pagar al diseñador, y lo vende barato. Por favor no compréis imitaciones, esperad a comprar la original o no lo compréis. Además, para la gente que cree que no se puede diferenciar a una pieza original de una falsa: "Se nota. Se nota mucho".
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Shirt / Camisa: Abercrombie & Fitch
Pants / Pantalones: Guess
Bag / Bolso: Chanel
Shoes / Zapatos: Adidas
Earrings / Pendientes: Madewell

























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario