Blogging tips

sábado, 15 de agosto de 2015

WEARING A BRA AS A TOP, IN PUBLIC!



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a chic, risqué look! I'm wearing a total black look with a twist: my top is only a bralette. I'm wearing skinny black pants, a black bralette with nice lacey details, a black formal blazer, black boots with silver details, a mini black bag, this lovely Tiffany & Co. piece, and a tiny silver ring with black details. I love the back of the bralette and it looks incredible with all the black in the outfit. I don't think that showing more skin is more stylish, but sometimes, you have to get out of comfort zone to come up with, or to with an outfit like this one. For my part, I love this look and I'm definitely adding it to the list of "My Permanent Outfits" (MPO).
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look chic y risqué! Llevo puesto un look total black con un giro: my top es simplemente un bralette. Llevo puestos unos pantalones ajustados de color negro, un bralette negro con detalles de encaje, un blazer formal negro, botas negras con detalles plateados, un bolso mini de color negro, esta preciosa pieza de Tiffany & Co., y un pequeño anillo plateado con detalles negros. Me encanta la espalda del bralette, y queda muy bien con todo el negro del look. No soy de las que creé que cuanta más piel enseñes mejor, pero pienso que hay que salir-se de la zona de comfort para crear, o llevar puestos, looks como este. Por mi parte, adoro este outfit y lo añado definitivamente a mi lista de "Mis Outfits Permanentes" (MOP).
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Blazer: Express
Pants / Pantalones: Guess
Bralette: Nasty Gal
Shoes / Zapatos: Nasty Gal
Bag / Bolso: Michael Korso
Necklace / Collar: Tiffany & Co.
Ring / Anillo: Brandy Melville































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario