Blogging tips

martes, 18 de agosto de 2015

CHANEL ESPARDILLES, BAG, & BLACK



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a chic, total black look! I bought this espadrilles a while ago, but because I has tons of posts reserved, this has been the earliest that I have been able to show you my new babies. As you can see, I have an addiction to Chanel. I'm wearing a black top, black skinny pants, the black and nude espadrilles, my gray Chanel bag, a black hat, a silver necklace, and a silver ring. In this post I'm also showing you my phone case. My phone would have died long ago if it weren't because of this phone case. It's super cool and very protective against bumps. Also, I wanted to tell you that I'm still in México (which you can see if you follow me on my Instagram:@onathewave) and I'm going to show you pictures taken here very soon. Just be patient, the posts from México are beautiful and the wait will be worth it.  
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look total black muy chic! Compré estas "espadrilles" hace un tiempo, pero como tenia muchos posts preparados, este post ha side el primero en el que he tenido la oportunidad de mostrar-os mis nuevos bebés. Como podéis ver, tengo una "leve" adicción a Chanel. Llevo puesto un top negro, unos pantalones ajustados negros, las "espadilles" en negro y nude, mi bolso Chanel de color gris, un sombrero negro, un collar plateado, y un anillo plateado. En este post también os muestro mi funda de teléfono. Mi teléfono hubiera muerto hace mucho si no fuera por esta funda. És muy chula y protege de todos los golpes. Además, quería decir-os que aún sigo en México (como podéis ver si me seguís en Instagram: @onathewave) y os voy a mostrar fotos tomadas en México muy pronto. Solo debéis ser pacientes, los posts hechos en México son preciosos y la espera valdrá la pena. 
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Top: Urban Outfitters
Pants / Pantalones: Guess
Shoes / Zapatos: Chanel
Bag / Bolso: Chanel
Hat / Sombrero: Urban Outfitters
Necklace / Collar: Topshop
Ring / Anillo: Topshop
Phone Case / Funda de Móbil: Moschino
























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario