Blogging tips

sábado, 27 de junio de 2015

PINK LOOSE DRESS AT THE BEACH



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a beach outfit! I paired one of my favorite bikinis in pastel colors with this super cute pink dress and I added round sunglasses that match the dress. I love that the back of this dress is completely open and that the back if the bikini is so pretty. We spend that day at the beach, swimming and playing, and having fun, so I tried to capture that on the pictures.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un look de playa! Llevo puesto uno de mis bikinis favoritos en colores pastel, con este vestido rosa "super-cuqui" y le he añadido unas gafas de sol redondas que combinan con el vestido. Me encanta la espalda abierta del vestido y la parte de la espalda del bikini. Nos pasamos el día en la playa nadando, jugando, y pasándonos-lo bien, y quería capturar eso en las fotos.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Dress / Vestido: Free People
Bikini / Bikini: Victoria's Secret
Sunglasses / Gafas de Sol: Urban Outfitters























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario