Blogging tips

domingo, 21 de diciembre de 2014

JET LAG LOOK



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm super jet laged, probably! I'm writing from New York, but the day that this post is going to get published is the day that I'm arriving to Andorra. It's also the day that I'll be super jet lagged and I'll sleep for the whole day. So, I'm showing you a simple pajama, with a festive vibe. I picked this burgundy pajama dress with Christmas patters in white and these gray socks to walk like a zombie around the house. This look is very cute, and perfect to sleep while your family is wondering if you are ever going to stop having meet lag and doing everything at the wrong time.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy estoy de jet lag, probablemente! Escribo des de Nueva York, pero el día que este blog salga estaré en Andorra. También tendré un jet lag que me hará dormir durante todo el día. Así que os muestro un simple pijama con un toque festivo. He elegido este vestido de pijama o camisón en tonos granates con estampados navideños en color blanco y estos calcetines grises para andar como un zombie por toda la casa. Este look es muy mono y perfecto para dormir mientras tu familia se pregunta si alguna vez dejarás de tener jet lag y harás todo en una hora mas o menos acceptable.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Pijama Dress / Camisón: Pink
Socks / Calcetines: Urban Outfitters

















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario