Blogging tips

sábado, 20 de diciembre de 2014

AIRPORT LOOK



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you the perfect Airport Look! I'm flying home to Andorrathis evening, at 7pm (New York time), so I wanted to show you what I wear to the airport. The most important rule to style an Airport Look is: wear something comfy! I decided to wear yoga pants because they are the comfiest pants on Earth. I'm wearing my favorite T-shir because I'm terrified of planes and I need good luck. Also, it's always good to wear layers of clothes, because that way if you are warm you can take something out and if you are cold you can put something on. I think that the reason behind wearing Uggs is pretty obvious; you feel like you are walking on clouds. I'm wearing a head band because after an 8-hour flight, your hair does not look its best. The reason behind the sunglasses is pretty similar. To stay comfy, I DO NOT wear make up when I fly, so, yeah, eye-bags after an 8-hour flight solved. I used my small Tommy Hilfiger suitcase for this shoot (I have the big one as well) and this super cute Tommy Hilfiger bag, which I use as my handbag at the airport. I just, really like matching luggage when I travel. No jewelry, sometimes a watch, but not always.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro el perfecto "Look de Aeropuerto"! Vuelo a casa, a Andorra, esta tarde-noche, a las 7pm (hora de Nueva York), así que quería mostrar-os lo que llevo al aeropuerto. La norma más importante que hay que seguir para crear el look de aeropuerto perfecto es: Lleva algo cómodo! Decidí llevar estos pantalones de yoga porque son los pantalones más cómodos de la tierra. Llevo mi camiseta preferida, ya que, como me asusta mucho volar, necesito buena suerte. Además, simple es bueno llevar capas de ropa, porque si tienes frío tienes ropa para poner-te, y si tienes calor, tienes ropa para quitar-te. La razón por la que llevo Uggs es más que obvia: Es como andar sobre las nubes. Llevo una banda de pelo ya que, después de un vuelo de 8 horas, tu pelo esta horrible. La razón detrás de llevar gafas es parecida. Para estar cómoda, NO llevo maquillaje alguno cuando vuelo, así que, ojeras después del vuelo solucionadas. Usé mi maleta de mano de Tommy Hilfiger para las fotos (También tengo la grande) y esta bolsa bonísima de Tommy Hilfiger también, la cual uso como bolso en el aeropuerto. Me encanta llevar el equipaje combinado cuando viajo. Nada de joyas, algunas veces un reloj, pero no siempre.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

T-Shirt / Camiseta: Pull & Bear
Yoga Pants / Pantalones de yoga: Lululemon
Shoes / Zapatos: Uggs
Cardigan / Cardigan: Forever 21
Sunglasses / Gafas de Sol: Aldo
Headband / Banda de pelo: Aldo
Bag / Bolsa: Tommy Hilfiger
Suitcase / Maleta: Tommy Hilfiger






















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario