Blogging tips

jueves, 24 de septiembre de 2015

NATURE IN STOCKHOLM - COMFY OUTFIT



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you comfy outfit! First of all, I'm sorry for not posting this Tuesday. I has just arrived to NYC on Monday afternoon and I was very jet-lagged. Anyways, we took these pictures at my boyfriend's house garden (he lives in a beautiful house in Lidingö, Stockholm). I'm wearing high-waisted aztec pants, a gray top, and Nike black sneakers. I think this is a very comfy look and I wear it when I want to play or go to the airport, etc.
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un outfit cómodo! Primeramente, os pido disculpas por no publicar Martes. Llegué a NYC el Lunes por la tarde y tenia mucho jet-lag. Hicimos esta fotos en el jardín de las casa de mi novio (vive en una preciosa casa en Lidingö, Estocolmo). Llevo puestos unos pantalones de cintura alta con estampado azteca, un top gris, y unas zapatillas negras de Nike. Creo que este look es muy cómodo y lo uso mucho para jugar, para ir al aeropuerto, etc.
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Top: Abercrombie & Fitch
Pants / Pantalones: Abercrombie & Fitch
Shoes / Zapatos: Nike


























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario