Blogging tips

martes, 28 de julio de 2015

ART T-SHIRT AND NEW CHANEL BOY



Hi Cuties!

Today I'm showing you a casual outfit! I adore this outfit, it's one of my favorites because it's casual but chic and put together at the same time. I'm wearing skinny black pants, a gray Zadig & Voltaire top (I think you must have figured out by now that Zadig & Voltaire is my favorite brand), black stiletto heels, a small diamond necklace, and my new Chanel bag. I got this bag for my birthday (which was July 5th) and I'm absolutely and madly in love with it. This one is very special for me because it's slightly bigger that the one I have and it' a very special color and pattern. This bag is a Chanel boy, because they are my favorite shape of bag that Chanel makes (in fact, all of my Chanel bags are "Chanel Boys").
Hope you like it!


Hola Guapas!

Hoy os muestro un outfit casual! Adoro este outfit, es uno de mis favoritos porque es casual pero chic y bien organizado al mismo tiempo. Llevo puestos unos pantalones ajustados de color negro, un top de Zadig & voltaire de color gris (creo que ya os habréis dado cuanta de que Zadig & Voltaire es mi marca favorita), unos tacones stiletto de color negro, un collar de diamante pequeño, y mi nuevo bolso de Chanel. Este bolso es mi regalo de cumpleaños (que fue el 5 de Julio) y estoy enamoradisima de el. Este bolso es muy especial, ya que es más grande que todos los otros bolsos de Chanel que tengo y es de un color y diseño muy especial. Este bolso es un Boy de Chanel, ya que el Boy es my modelo favorito de Chanel y todos los bolsos de esta marca que tengo son del modelo Boy. 
Espero que os guste!

XOXO,
Ona.

Top / Top: Zadig & Voltaire
Pants / Pantalones: Guess
Shoes / Zapatos: Nasty Gal
Bag / Bolso: Chanel
Necklace / Collar: Tiffany & Co.























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario